Company: Chala Copper
Crest ownership: 78.3%
Symbol: Private Co.
- Historic exploration and large regional studies focused on narrow vein gold exploration and mining.
- Formalization of small miners allows for exploration for large mineral deposits.
- Small gold miners have suffered from tolling penalties because of copper in ore.
- Copper content increases with depth.
- Mineralization is dominated Au +/- Cu in relatively narrow veins, stockwork and fault associated structures trending 020, and broad 280 trending intensely altered hematitic zones
- Property wide geological mapping and sampling on known copper anomalies
- Post program valuation anticipated CDN $1.5 million
Sausal Copper, Surupampa & Sauco Projects
- geochemical, geophysical and geological surveys have established a favorable mineralized zone having an approximate length of 3.5 km and a width of up to 1.0 km
- All the sampled trenches returned impressive continuous section at grades above (0.1 g/t Au).
- Previous drill results on the property include 15.6 metres @ 1.0 g/t gold from 213.8 metres including 3.7 metres @ 3.2 g/t gold from 216.9 metres.
- Property is in a prospective area with good road access
Nicholas Rodway, P.Geo., an Officer of the Company serves as a Technical Advisor and is the Qualified Person, as defined by National Instrument 43-101, responsible for reviewing and approving the technical content of all materials publicly disclosed by Crest, including the contents of this website.