Company: AusVan Battery Metals PTY LTD
Location: North-West Queensland, Australia
Symbol: Private Co.
Attractive regional setting within the Mt Isa Minerals Province, home to world renowned mines including South 32’s Cannington Mine and Glencore’s Mount Isa Mine.
- JORC Inferred Resource of 618Mt at 0.45% V2O5 and Exploration Target of 1,100Mt. The Vanadium Resource includes grades of 0.78% V2O5.
- The resource remains open in all directions, Progressively shallower to the east where it daylights. Clear opportunity to increase the tonnage with near surface high grade, enriched oxide zones to the east of current resource as well as increasing global tonnage.
- Potential HPA co-product with grades averaging 6%-7 (up to 13%) Al2O3 with HPA value of. >A$800/ROM t recovered into leach solution during standard vanadium flowsheet.
- High beneficiation recoveries of up to 95% V and 79% Al to the concentrate and acid leaching recoveries of 87%V2O5 and 55% Al2O3 expected based on recent metallurgy processing test work on the near by Debella Vanadium deposit, (with the same chemistry and focus).
- Standard Process Flow sheet for oxide resources processing shows pathway for development.
- Expedited process to completing a Scoping Study within 3 months.
Nicholas Rodway, P.Geo., an Officer of the Company serves as a Technical Advisor and is the Qualified Person, as defined by National Instrument 43-101, responsible for reviewing and approving the technical content of all materials publicly disclosed by Crest, including the contents of this website.