Company: Volatus Capital Corp.
Location: British Columbia/Australia
- World Class magnesite deposit with advanced MagMetal technology to enable efficient production
- Leigh Creek Magnesite Project contains 48% of world cryptocrystalline resources, a unique and scarce mineral that can produce a wide range of valuable commercial products including Dead Burn Magnesia (DBM) and Caustic Calcine Magnesia (CCM)
- Leigh Creek Magnesite deposit has a quick path to production and cash flow generation and the potential to generate long-term growth
- Leigh Creek contains 453 million tonnes @ 41.4% MgO
- Mineral resource is only calculated to 60m deep and is open at depth
- Innovative CSIRO MagSonic technology produces magnesium using up to 80 percent less energy with up to 60 percent less carbon dioxide emissions
- Additional exposure to high-grade gold and copper assets in British Columbia
JD Copper Gold Project
A belt of Copper & Gold porphyry & Epithermal Gold & Silver deposits throughout
Benchmark Metals (TSXV-BNCH)
- Exploration Target Targeting 5 Million oz Gold-Silver
- Directly south Fully Funded with +10 million Lawyer Mine past producer with ~$50 million in existing infrastructure
- 2020 – 100,000m of drilling
Kemess UG Porphyry (Centerra)
- 100.4Mt @ 0.56g/t Au, 0.28% Cu, 2.05g/tAg
- Reserves Proven and Probable
Kemess South Porphyry (Centerra)
- 218Mt @ 0.63g/t Au and 0.21% Cu (Total Milled)
Shasta Mine and Baker Mill
- 495Kt @ 8.68g/t Au (historic resource)
Kemess East Porphyry (Centerra)
- 760m of 0.44g/t Au, 0.39% Cu and 1.85g/t Ag
JD Targets – Five Targets +
Epithermal gold and silver target where bulk of historic exploration was concentrated.
Mc Clair Porphyry
- JD-13-025 end in 0.46% Cu with 3.4g/t Ag in potassium feldspar altered felsic intrusion cut by quartz and sulphide stockwork.
- JD-13-028 cut through a diorite breccia zone with potassic altered clasts with chalcopyrite mineralization.
- Hole bottomed in mineralized potassic assemblages.
Sam Black Zone
- Recent mapping identified Quartz-Eye Porphyry Dykes, Propylitic alteration associated with Quartz-sericite-pyrite (QSP).
- 2019 mapping identified new skarn mineralization
Moosehorn Porphyry Target
- This epithermal zone is on the shoulder of a broad 1.7km magnetic coincident with a potassium radiometric high (not shown).
Nicholas Rodway, P.Geo., an Officer of the Company serves as a Technical Advisor and is the Qualified Person, as defined by National Instrument 43-101, responsible for reviewing and approving the technical content of all materials publicly disclosed by Crest, including the contents of this website.